Tropical Plaza Investments Limited
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed.
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Manages staff schedules
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
- Supervises all administrative personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- A minimum of 2 years or more related experience
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associates Degree or Higher