- Mechanical Background knowledge
- CNC Machine, Lathe Machine, milling knowledge
- 12 to 15 years working experience
- Degree or technical Diploma: Electronics, Mechanical
- Computer literate ( Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Experience and technical knowledge certified:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience on workshop production using CNC, Lathe machine Milling and/or other equipment.
- Minimum 5 to 7 Years’ experience as Supervisor.API Q1 & Q2
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- OCTG, BHA, Drilling Equipment Inspection.
- Workshop process.
- Premium Connection for CSG & TBG.
- T .H. DS-1
- Calibration equipment.
- Handling and care of OCTG, Drilling equipment and BHA.
- Material identification and characteristic.
- Initiative/ Teamwork
- Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Control of Quality.
- Understanding of Product or Service Technology.
- Organisational Skills
- Rental Equipment/Specialty Tools (MWD, LWD, Jars, Liner hangers, BOP,W ell Heads, X-mass Trees, Packer
- Assemblies, Stabilizers, x-over and any other)
- Drill pipe, HWDP, Drill Collars, and other various rig-owned BHA
- Handling equipment
- Lower and Upper completion materials and tools
- Float equipment
- Internal/external pre-assembly and Make-up tools when request.
- Well Production Casing and Tubing and/or Drilling equipment in carbon steel and/or CRA (corrosion resistant Alloy)
- Plan and prepare production schedules for Plant Manager approval
- Adhere to procedures and quality standards in place
- Lead team members in completing job schedules
- Meet deadlines
Eligible Applicant: Ghanaian