The purpose of the role, is to safely, effectively conduct and maintain an overview of the operation on the offshore vessel worksite.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, both written and spoken as you will play an interfacing role with team members, vessel management, clients and offshore manager
- Have a good technical knowledge of the various operational activities aboard the vessel, safely positioning the vessel and subsea equipment
- Proficient computer skills using Ms Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- Have good planning and organizational skills for daily operational tasks.
- There is a considerable requirements for reports and operational documentation generation.
- 10 years offshore work experience plus a minimum of three years in a supervisory role is preferred.