The purpose of the role is to safely, effectively coordinate and maintain an overview of all operations on the vessel deck.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, both written and spoken as you will be required to ensure that all operational personnel working on deck perform their duties in accordance with requirements and are fully aware at all times of the work to be performed,
- Knowledge and skills in planning daily deck operations, logistics and technical documentations and report generation.
- proficient computer skills using Ms Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- Minimum of 5 years offshore rigger experience.
- Certification in OPITO Banksman Slinger Stage 1 & 2 would be an advantage.