Business Development Associate
Elidel Prestige Ltd
Role: Business Development Associate (Responsible for bringing in, keeping and growing clients)
- Market Research and Analysis
- Sales Promotions and Analysis
- Client Engagement
- Procurement Management
We are looking for an energetic experienced person who has great communication and analytical skills to spearhead growth and sales at Elidel Prestige Ltd. You must be highly proactive and able to work independently with little supervision. You must generally be creative and have a strong ability to think on your feet and out of the box. You must be willing to enjoy the unpredictable schedules of the role from meeting clients to attending unplanned conferences/events to delivering client requests per timelines. You must have a deep and good appreciation for technology. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication and research skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Research on potential contracts, proposals, bids to engage in, on behalf of Elidel
- Provide detailed market analysis on contract awardment by companies in specific industries
- Undertake procurement projects by providing all the necessary resources demanded by clients to qualify for competitive bids
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Responsible for daily sales pitches, presentations, business plans, reference documents and marketing props
- Responsible for using innovative marketing tools to design creative products for clients in the quest of sales
- Responsible for drafting timely reports and analytics on sales activities
- Responsible for developing tailored marketing strategies to grow client and sales management activities in Elidel
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
- Provide accurate information on all sales materials to clients
- Responsible for frequent telephone and email correspondence with clients
- Responsible for ensuring all client requests are duly managed and processed accordingly
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two (2) years’ work experience in Sales, Marketing, Project Management or equivalent role
- At least five (5) years’ relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry with good understanding of the upstream, downstream business operations
- Advanced proficiency level in Microsoft office and relevant marketing tools