Our Client is a reputable
company incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. As an investor manager of Group
of Companies, it has diversified portfolios, with subsidiary companies in construction,
real estate, manufacturing and other strategic businesses. The business is looking to enhance its cadre of
Provide leadership in controlling
to all business operations, people and ventures and for the overall success of
Responsible for steering
the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its
vision, mission and long term goals.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business
partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial
performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and
- Building and enhancing the company's public profile at events,
speaking engagements, etc.
- A master's degree, an MBA (Masters in
Business Administration) degree, or similar qualifications with at least 10
years of experience in the field
- Must have background in Management
- Must have international work experience
- Knowledge in real
- Good knowledge in
- Project Management
- Must have good strategic
planning and leadership skills
- Must possess
excellent communication skills and public relations.
- Must have good
written communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Should be an
excellent team player and possess good knowledge in all recent developments.
Qualified professionals should
send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is one week from date of
note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note that
Elidel Prestige does not charge job applicants processing fees for positions