BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING SPECIALIST
Our Client is a global recruitment company seeking to recruit a Business Development & Marketing Specialist to support operations and the delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the company’s sales force by prospecting new clients and retaining existing clients. Will also keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that company products and services always exceed expectations.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Making international sales calls to potential clients in target markets.
- Collecting market information to analyze trends and identify business opportunities in the USA, and its environs
- Explain to potential customers the various benefits offered by company products or services; following up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products in this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends in the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions.
- Oversee all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, or related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience working as a Business Development Executive, preferably with an international organization
- Background in HR will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in international market trends, preferably USA standard
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Networking and marketing skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and able to multitask on the job
Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
For the full Job Description, kindly apply on our website job portal at www.elidelprestige.com. Qualified professionals should send a Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
** Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.