Chief Geology Specialist
Our client, a major player in the Oil & Gas industry is poised to expand its activities. To accelerate this vision, applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill this critical position
Offer specialized expertise in geological disciplines, including but not limited to stratigraphy, sedimentology, structural geology, and geochemistry, to support exploration, resource assessment, reservoir characterization efforts and field development. Evaluate geological data to assess exploration and development risks, geohazards, and environmental impacts. Develop strategies to mitigate risks and ensure safe and efficient operations. Provide high quality geological interpretations and evaluations, and advice to the subsurface team and management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Geology from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas upstream industry with a strong background in Exploration and Development Geology.
- Professional experience in Africa and more precisely West Africa is preferred.
- Offshore fields experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent Petro-technical computing skill