Vacancy Number: 17991
Location: Accra, Ghana
Date Posted: 5 October, 2022
Job Expires: 12 October, 2022
Our Client is a reputable well-established telecommunication company seeking to recruit the role for a period of 3 months to run sales and brand activations of the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Coordinator must have experience in MoMo/GSM Mass market channel which concerns the entire end users offers prepaid (Calls, Bundles of sms/internet/calls and Mobile Money accounts activations/reactivations) etc.
Must have experience in MoMo Corporate market channel which concerns the entire MoMo offers dedicated to small and medium enterprises and PMI (Cash collections, Points of sales: cash-in, withdrawal, bills payments services, bulk payment: salaries and suppliers payments) regardless of any channel.
Must be able to manage relationship with Fintech on project plan which includes but not limited to evaluation of RH, finances, report, management of queries and requests.
Must have capabilities to build business cases
- Must be able to lead, manage and animate meetings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Finance
- 3+ years of sales management experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of the Fintech industry and MoMo service
- Management and organizational skill with a finance background/experience
- Coordinate promotional activities
- Ensure marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and develop a marketing plan
- Negotiation skills