Digital Marketing Specialist
Our Client is a reputable well-established firm in the machinery and equipment industry, incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our Client is seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to support operations and the delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Internal Dynamics: Sales & After Market Teams, Finance Team, & BU’s Mgt. Team
External Dynamics: Advertising Agencies, Local Service Providers, & Digital ad suppliers
To create the group digital marketing strategy and digitalization process and translate them into effective plans that ultimately add value to the customer and contribute to the achievement of business goals and organizational performance.
Accountability & Responsibility
- Align action plans, activities, and scope of digital marketing and digital transformation with group business objectives set by Top Management
- Monitor and measure effectiveness
- Upholding the Corporate Brand
- Integrate marketing and communication campaigns
- Execute and maintain the digital transformation endeavours
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create adapted sales offerings
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points of our Customer Journey
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design and implement the company’s digital roadmap.
- Create the bridge between data and the business operations to gather customer insight from the data
- Maintaining a balance between business and technology.
- Connect digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Problem-solving: ability to generate creative solutions to deal with operational problems remotely
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certification ( Digital Marketing) or related field
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar role;
Multi-national exposure is a major plus; Machinery Experience (or B2B company) is a major plus of which 3 years in a leadership role.
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Plans’ and Activities’ preparation and execution.
- High exposure and awareness of Social Media, Branding, and Promotional Activities.
- Good exposure to External Service providers (Websites, Advertising agencies, Promotional agencies…).
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, with ability to prepare News Letters, Presentations, and Reports.
- Strong internet and IT skills (Internet collaborative tools, knowledge of devices, collaborative workspaces, Networks, Gsuite).
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to corporate mission.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- Customer Centric.
- High energy with strong Drive for results.
- Creativity and Innovation, with ability to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Inclusiveness and ability to work well with different cultures and working environments.
- Ability to lead and coordinate efforts of team in multiple locations
- Analytical skills
Fluency in Languages: English
Travel: Working Conditions, etc