DRUPAL WEBSITE DEVELOPER
Vacancy Number: 4578
Date Posted: 10 November, 2020
Job Expires: 17 November, 2020
The Drupal Developer with experience in website development will support front-end development and theming for several websites. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Work closely with customers and other development and support staff via email, telephone, and chat to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Manage tasks and provide status updates using Trello.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in computers
- 3 to 5 years of website development and programming experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Must be a quick learner of new web-based technology, including serverless computing
- Must have certification in cloud computing, programming and/or website development
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate