Elidel Prestige Limited is seeking an Executive Assitant with experience to support administrative tasks.
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities. He/She shall report directly to the CEO.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum Of 3 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly Organized &. Motivated
- Excellent Verbal &. Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented and good time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative, anticipates needs and exercises independent and sound Judgment
Application Deadline: July 29, 2022
For the full Job Description, kindly apply on our website job portal at www.elidelprestige.com. Qualified professionals should send a Resume/CV to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
** Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.