Vacancy Number: 21227
Date Posted: 2 May, 2023
Job Expires: 9 May, 2023
Our client in the Construction of Commercial and Residential Properties is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager with over 8 years’ Leadership experience in Finance who will be responsible for Financial Planning, Forecasting, Legal Financial Practices, Cost reduction, Leadership and Team building.
- Monitor day-to-day financial operation within the organization.
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling, and submitting reports, analyzing, and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance department including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, training, and conducting regular assessment of financial procedures.
- Advise on investment plans, monitor, and produce financial reports.
- Analyzing data and market trends to make financial predictions and maximize profit.
- Must maintain the highest level of integrity and company policy adherence. Leadership by example.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a master’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum of 8years of experience in a financial management
- CPA or CFA certification is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access etc.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must possess leadership skills with ability to train, evaluate, develop, and mentor employees.
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented, Team builder.
- Must be flexible to adapt to unforeseen changes that might occur.
- Good communication and written skills.