Front End Developer
Our client is a reputable well-established international company in the IT industry. Our client is seeking Front-End Web Developers with experience in translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements, microformats, and WAI-ARIA
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative, and user-friendly webpages
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
Note: Fresh Graduates can apply.