HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Elidel Prestige Limited, is a Manpower management company. Our Client is a reputable well-established company in the Food & Beverage Industry, incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our client has a chain of restaurants all across Ghana and is seeking to fill the vacancy in the below mentioned role.
- Oversee all personnel-related matters of the restaurant, from recruiting and payroll to training staff and evaluating their performance.
- Accountable to support the development, adoption and implementation of HR policies and practices that supports a high-performance culture, emphasizing employee safety and goal attainment.
- Generate hiring plans for front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house staff
- Promote open roles using online and print job ads
- Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Prepare job offers and employment contracts
- Confirm payroll considering overtime, holidays and evening shifts
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
- Manage payroll and keep updated records of payments
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off
- Schedule onboarding sessions and job-related trainings for all employees
- Track key recruiting metrics like turnover rates and source of hire
- Ensure restaurant staff comply with health and safety regulations in the hospitality industry
- Ensure the company is compliant with all statutory requirements
- Ensure smooth creation and management of Employees Union
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee data
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Management, Administration or relevant field. Diploma in Restaurant Management will also be considered.
- 3 years proven work experience as an HR Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on experience with recruiting for junior, senior, seasonal and part-time positions
- Good knowledge of regulations around flexible types of employment
- Customer-oriented individual and an outstanding problem-solver.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.