HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Vacancy Number: 11242
Location: Accra, Ghana
Date Posted: 5 January, 2022
Job Expires: 12 January, 2022
To serve as a trusted competent leader of all Human Resource Management matters in the organization and develop policies and programmes, coordinate activities, ensuring legal compliance and contribute meaningfully to the implementation of the organizations mission, goals, vision and people’s strategy.
- Develop policies for managing human resource activities including recruitment, training, benefits etc.
- Develop systems that enhance employee relations and retention
- Prepare reports and recommend solutions to reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Build an HR team to enhance the growth and success of the company
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization, resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Lead the identification of staffing needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and managing talents.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and oversee the performance management system including the development of job descriptions, appraisals, continuous performance improvement and identifying training needs for both individual employees and organisation as a whole.
- Ensure legal, ethics, integrity and due diligence in all human resource management activities to promote a high compliance culture
- Develop clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of staff and management
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field
- 3+ years human resource experience preferably in the oil industry
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Experience in using HR systems and databases
- Certified Professional from a recognized HR institution is a plus
- Process-driven and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills