INFORMATION SYSTEMS LEAD
Our client is a reputable well-established company in the Information Technology (IT) industry incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our client is seeking an Information Systems Lead to set up company’s computer systems and networks and manage team of IT professionals.
Reports directly to: General Manager_ Business Operations & Performance
Directly Supervises: IT Support Analyst
Other Internal Contacts: MD, HR & Administration, Accounts, Front Desk Executives, GM – Design and Construction, Site Management teams, Site Management Team, Contracts and Procurement Manager
Ministries and Agencies, other Institutions, and all clients of the company
- Research and install new systems and networks across company offices and sites
- Implement technology, directing the work of IT support specialists and other computer-related workers
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality, ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs
- Plan, develop and implement the IT budget
- Organize the purchase of hardware and software in conjunction with Contracts and Procurement Manager
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Guarantee the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services, and email provision
- Ensure that users adhere to software licensing laws
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users
- Secure data from internal and external attacks
- Offer users appropriate support and advice
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Mentor and train new IT support staff
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Contribute to organizational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning.
- 5-10 years IS experience is required
- Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure and Softwares
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time-constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- A minimum 1st degree in IT or other related Engineering discipline
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to stock issues
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Listening skills
- Distribution skills