IT Operations and Application Manager
Vacancy Number: 21073
Date Posted: 21 April, 2023
Job Expires: 2 May, 2023
Our client is a cable manufacturing company seeking to recruit an IT Operation and Application Manager with over 5 years’ Leadership experience in IT operations who will be responsible for technical areas, execution of IT operations in compliance with expected quality standards and global directive, participating in all back-office activities and lead its project, contribute to the roadmap and the deployment of standard applications.
- Contribute to the architecture design complying with business demand.
- Estimate the resources and means necessary for activities within his/her area of responsibility.
- Manage daily relationship with external suppliers.
- Check that risks and security procedures of technical equipment are compliant with risks & security policy.
- Carry out availability, security testing and acceptance of IT equipment.
- Ensure compliance of application architectures with business needs & IS standards.
Development & Delivery
- Make detailed specifications for the implementation of the software.
- Customize and configure software package and hardware components.
- Provide expertise for detailed design.
Operations & Support
- Install, configure and maintain IS/IT infrastructure in compliance with standards, procedures and operating methods, provide solutions to resolve incidents and problems in the field of expertise.
- Monitor the running of logical and physical IT equipment, according to standards, frameworks, operating methods, and safety procedures.
- Provide users with technical assistance.
- Process service request fulfillment
- Perform operational testing and technical qualification.
- Categorize and log incidents.
- Diagnose causes, and support resolution of incidents/problems in compliance with the procedures in place.
- Provide solutions to resolve incidents and problems in the field of expertise.
- Manage technical configuration of IS/IT components.
- Manage Local ITSM Services, L1-L2 Support
- Manage Local Server and Storage Operations and Strategy
- Provide advice, assistance, information, and training within the field of expertise.
- Ensure that the documentation in his/her field is coherent, available, maintained, distributed, and applied.
- Update knowledge management system with relevant documentation.
- Contribute to market watch in his/her field of expertise and propose axes of evolutions of the existing solutions.
- Contribute to demand analysis in his/her field of expertise. Check and analyze technical impacts (security, availability) of new solutions in his/her field of expertise.
- Proven experience in Managing Project and Team for an industrial Group.
- Customer satisfaction/ service oriented.
- Understanding the existing and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Client and Server), System and Network Administration, OT Network Knowledge, DNS Management, DHCP Management, MEMCM Deployment, Microsoft Office, MS SQL, Oracle, Group Policies and Cyber Security
- Experience with ERP, Navision, or Business central Systems.
- Networking systems and active devices (switches, routers, firewalls, bridges and WiFi systems)
- Automation and data collection systems (SCADA)
- Knowledge on ITIL Methodology and Principles.
- Knowledge on storage device management.
- Working with external partners.
- University degree
- +5 years relevant experience
- Working with standards
- Continuous Improvement
- Project & Change Management
- Result focus
- Risk awareness
- Influencing& Network
- Transmission of knowledge
- Customer satisfaction/ service oriented