Our client is a cable manufacturing company seeking to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator with between 10-15 years’ Leadership experience in Maintenance, who will be responsible for technical areas, Team Management, Project Management, Stock Inventory and Maintenance Management.
- Good knowledge in DC & AC motors
- Trouble shooting & identifying breakdowns related to DC drive, AC drive, Eddy current drives, PLC programing & SCADA
- Knowledge on speed controls, bridge rectifier circuits. Encoders & proximity sensors.
- Experience in LV room, AVR & Harmonic filters.
- Good knowledge in mechanical maintenance of rotating machineries.
- To manage day to day functions of maintenance department through standard management routines as per our client’s Excellence Way.
- Ensure compliance with safety instructions, equipment compliance, organizational and environmental procedures.
- Comply fully with our client’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and competition compliance guidelines.
- Anticipate possible conflicts of interest as per our client’s code & guidelines.
- Ensure and organize all maintenance work on equipment, infrastructure and new works in line with the production schedule (compliance with the installation schedules of new equipment).
- Maintain the existing, anticipation and development on other equipment
- Use the motivational levers appropriate to the typologies of the populations managed to encourage the commitment and autonomy of each individual.
- Develop and develop the skills of its teams: manages the training of its teams on its site (development of skills for the factory and personal development which ensures career development).
- Organize the continuity of operation of the site.
- Operate as a network within our client group (benchmark of best practices).
- Be the communication relay to the other actors of the site and to the attention of its teams
- Ensure cost control and inform the relevant departments (finance and requesting department) of the status of expenditure related to investments and new works.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of new industrial projects.
- Highlight all the investments that are useful to ensure the performance rate of the equipment.
- Participate in innovation projects.
- Lead, train, coach and monitor direct reports (internal and external).
- Ensure that technical documents are regularly updated.
- Define, set up and monitor maintenance performance indicators and disseminate them within the department, the plant and the group
- Manage spare parts.
- Manage subcontracting in accordance with the group’s rules.
- Draw up, for the annual budget, the list of desired investments at the site level and establish the budget for what is requested. Take the environmental part into account when making any purchase.
- Define the subcontracting policy of your domain according to the budget allocations.
- Select external service providers (excluding framework contracts).
- Ensure the follow-up of contracts (in particular facility management).
- Contribute to maintaining, within the company, the knowledge of the best and new practices and solutions in terms of equipment, machines and processes through an information network active both within the Group and externally.
- Preventive maintenance: maintenance of the existing system and development of other equipment
- Define the site maintenance strategy (including outsourcing policy) in accordance with Maintenance Manager.
- Assess the necessary maintenance resources (HR and Financial).
- Develop the annual budget for the maintenance of the site.
- Set and set performance objectives for your field to your teams.
- Define and manage performance and financial indicators.
- Share objectives with teams and achieve them (monitoring of performance indicators).
- Implementation of the NEW Maintenance group standard for the implementation of preventive maintenance approaches and development of a permanent improvement of preventive, curative and ameliorative maintenance plans.
- Application of standards: Ensure that the standards are respected by the teams and be a force of realistic and achievable proposals to correct a standard.
- Changing standards.
- Participate in the definition of continuous improvement projects (e.g., reduction, breakdown rate, etc.), review progress plans and communicate with your teams.
- Degree in Electronics engineering.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in the same field (industrial maintenance), technical knowledge related to the equipment used
- Key skills in team management: understanding of people and mobilization, adaptability, communication, organization, ability to analyze and solutions, customer orientation.
- Computers: Siemens DC drive system, Windows, Office, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project
- Language: English & Ghanian
- Project Management
- Strong organizational and administrative skills (planning,)
- Ability to work in a team
Deadline: 27th October, 2023