We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, innovative and level-headed Estate Manager to contribute to and lead the implementation of an estate strategy for the Company.
Working in partnership with Top Management to manage all aspects of the Company’s properties including upkeep, care, maintenance, security, health and safety and facilities management in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized and have a keen eye for details. Ultimately, a top-notch estate manager should be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and ensure that the estate’s business ventures generate profit.
- Contribution to the preparation of estate plans for the company; to lead to the implementation of these plans within the Company to deliver the corporate objectives.
- Developing and implementing building projects. Paying particular attention to regulatory requirements, quality, compliance with agreed specifications and safety.
- Completion of annual maintenance inspections and condition surveys.
- Ensuring that buildings are properly cleaned and that grounds are properly maintained, using internal staff and external contractors as appropriate.
- Proactive engagement and management of professional contractor services, to ensure that services are procured in line with financial/procurement regulations and the delivery of high-quality and cost-efficient services in line with contract specifications.
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact the estate and/or its visitors, clients/customers to the Line Manager.
- Ensuring that accurate and detailed floor and site plans are kept and updated.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep and bookings.
- Carry out marketing activities- this includes social media communication aimed at building a positive image, improving public perception and encouraging community engagement.
- Ensuring that all estates and facilities management systems, processes and practices are consistent, synchronised and coordinated to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Developing and ensuring implementation and maintaining of easily accessible and auditable business management software, records for asset maintenance and management, including records of inspections, maintenance requests, complaints, costs and repairs.
- Ensuring that fire risk assessments and other statutory and non-statutory testing and inspections are completed in a timely manner and by staff/ contractors who are appropriately qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Experience in property management including coordinating housekeeping, maintenance and renovations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- The ability to be on call at all times, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Real estate, project management or similar.