BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES OFFICER
Our client is a reputable well-established organization in the medical industry incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. The client is seeking a Business Development & Sales Officer with experience to develop and execute strategies to increase client base, company sales, and revenues.
The BD & Sales Officer will develop and execute strategies to increase client base, company sales and revenues. You will identify profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals for the sale of the company’s diagnostic services.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improve existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- Engage with the target audience to promote cancer awareness, stressing the importance of early detection and providing education on the methodology and technology used.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews to get feedback and incorporate inputs into the growth plan.
- Prepare annual budget (marketing) and track expenses relating to the budget.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends in the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects.
- Participate in forums related to the industry, conferences, and client discussions, and act as a representative of the company.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Analyse client’s feedback data to determine whether clients are satisfied with our products and services.
- Provide insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyse financial data and develop effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meet with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services in a timely manner
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field
- 3 – 5 years proven experience working as a Business Development Officer in similar role preferably in the medical services industry
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to travel as needed
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Networking and marketing skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Exhibit passion and commitment in serving our clients
- Must be a notably pleasant character
- Must be flexible and able to multitask on the job
Application Deadline: July 26, 2022
For the full Job Description, kindly apply on our website job portal at www.elidelprestige.com. Qualified professionals should send a Resume/CV to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
** Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.