Our client in the Manufacturing sector located in Akosombo is seeking to recruit a Plant Engineer with over 5+ years’ experience in a Manufacturing Environment with proven track record of progressive growth in responsibilities. Responsible for Safety, Manufacturing Excellence, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and process improvement. Leadership and Team building skills with the ability to work with cross functional teams to insure company goals and objectives are met.
- Must be able to function and thrive in a team environment with focus on Safety, Quality, Customer expectations and profitability.
- Responsible for Plant, Machinery, Mold Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance
- Ability to establish and maintain effective inventory systems to enhance manufacturing uptime and maximize inventory turns.
- Continuous improvement activities to improve “KPI” (Key Performance Indicators).
- Must maintain highest level of integrity and company policy adherence. Lead by example.
- Must be hands on, able to work overtime with little/ no notice extended shift and/or weekends as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a degree, most preferably in Electrical/Industrial Engineer.
- Injection Molding experience a plus, New Plant start-up experience is a plus.
- Must have full knowledge of Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLC’s
- Must be self-motivated and goal orientated
- Good communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of accountability