MARKETING & SALES MANAGER
Our Client is a reputable growing real estate company incorporated under the Laws of Ghana, specializing in the provision of quality and affordable housing for both residential and commercial use.
The business is looking to enhance its cadre of professionals as follows:
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• The sales and marketing manager would have the ultimate responsibility for the Sales & Marketing Department and an extended responsibility for Business Development.
• The Marketing & Sales Manager is responsible for business development
• Oversees the activities and performance of the sales team
• Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenue
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecast to the management team
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities
• Make presentations to top clients and close sales deals
• Analyze budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• A degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• A minimum 10 years industry experience
• Financial Planning and Strategy skills
• Marketing Concepts
• People & territory Management skills
• Knowledge in competitive analysis,