Our Client is a reputable well-established Oil Marketing Company (OMC) incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our Client is seeking to recruit the roles below to support operations and the delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
The Operations Manager will maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization, as well as, develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols. You will also nurture the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Ensure all operations are carried safely and cost-effectively
- Perform quality control
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote company’s culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Develop ways to improve Customer service
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Business Management, Operations Management
- 3+ years of experience in operations management in the oil industry
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Experience in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)