Our client is a reputable well-established company in the Food processing industry incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our client is seeking an Operations Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
Assist Restaurant Manager in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Responsible for the general running of the restaurant floor and assume full responsibility in the absence of a Restaurant Manager.
- Hold briefings with floor team at the start of shift day. This includes; menu updates, customer service feedback and training, iteration of the daily responsibilities of each team member and the communication of daily sales strategy including promotions.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the kitchen and restaurant floor, including the general appearance of floor members, which is the waiting team.
- Ensure the re-order levels and good record keeping of stocks, whiles maintaining good relations with all vendors.
- Maintain good records of all vendor documents including; local purchase orders, invoices and payment vouchers.
- Ensure the general maintenance of all equipment, tools, fittings and fixtures by keeping an accurate track record.
- Excellent coordination between kitchen and floor to ensure top quality meals are delivered timely.
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times whether dine-in, take-outs or general enquiries.
- Prepare and maintain Shift Sheet for end of month payroll.
- Maintain accurate records of all employees via the employee data sheet
- HND/ Bachelors Degree from a recognized University
- Background in hospitality management is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience in similar position
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills