The Operations Officer will be responsible for coordinating the affairs of the HR & Projects department as well as support the accounts department in its function.
- Coordinate recruitment activities such as shortlisting, scheduling interviews, preparing reports
- Assist HR in Induction of new employees; including but not limited to ensuring IT access and equipment are ready.
- Manage Immigration requests including but not limited to work and residence permit, processing of VOA, Medicals etc
- Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office; with the support of the Office Assistant.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email in accordance to agreed project responsibilities.
- Assist with processing of invoices
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures
- Processing monthly payroll for clients
- Preparing SSNIT and PAYE report
- Bank reconciliation
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s from a recognised institution
- At least 2 years working experience after national service
- A good understanding in Payroll
- HR/Finance/Accounting knowledge will be an advantage
Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office application