Our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking to recruit a Packaging Manager who will be supervising all packaging sections in the factory. This role is responsible for operations and management of whole section and directly reports to the Production Manager.
- Operational management of assigned pharmaceutical operations in packaging department.
- Effectively plan and organize materials required for packaging in conjunction with Packaging Material Store, Logistics, Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments to ensure in-time supply of finished products to FGS.
- Report daily, weekly and monthly sectional performance data to production manager for review.
- Assist production manager in solving technical issues as and when they arise.
- To ensure that products are packed and stored according to the GMP guidelines in order to obtain the required quality and yields.
- To approve the instructions relating to packaging operations, including the line-clearance, in-process controls, batch sheet completion and to ensure their strict implementation.
- To ensure that the production and packaging records are evaluated and signed by a designated person.
- To check the maintenance of the department, premises, and equipment.
- To ensure feeding of packaging staff in terms of semi-finished product and packaging materials availability.
- To ensure that the appropriate process validations and calibrations of control equipment are performed and recorded and the reports made available.
- To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of production personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Complete all assigned duties in accordance with policies, guidelines and identifies the opportunities for process improvements.
- Supervision and well management of subordinates and lower-level employees.
- Coordination with Quality departments and PMS departments for day-to day operation and validation of processes and equipment qualifications as an when required.
- To work in close co-ordination with Maintenance Department for implementation of preventive maintenance plan and other day-to-day breakdowns.
- Trouble shootings of products and processes in production lines.
- To perform all other duties assigned by Production Manager.
- To resolve disputes in department with consultation of Production Manager.
- He is responsible for all assets belonging to his department
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Must be Doctor of Pharmacy.
- Masters of Philosophy in Pharmacy will be preferred.
- At least must have 5 years of experience in GMP system after pharmacy
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Production Packing Machinery & Equipment’s
- Must have problem solving ability
- Management abilities
- Capability of inculcating motivation and coordination.
- Handling of Departmental Administrative Matters
- Strong analytical abilities
- Effective Oral and Written communication skills