Parts Service Manager
Our Client is a reputable well-established firm in the machinery and equipment industry, incorporated under the laws of Ghana. Our Client is seeking to recruit a Parts Service Manager to support operations and the delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
Lead the execution of the Service and Sales agenda in the country of operations in order to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as maximize the return on investment. Support Sales and Rental teams in order to profitably grow Equipment and Parts’ sales business. The market segments covers Construction and Mining Equipment, the incumbent therefore must be knowledgeable about the parts business these segments.
- Align action plans, activities, and scope with the Aftersales Strategy set by the Country General Manager
- Achieve or exceed parts goals by developing action plans
- Keep and improve the customer satisfaction of current key customers
- Co-ordinate the training of the Warehouse staff and Parts Coordinator and ensure their competencies matches or exceeds the OEM standards and expectations
- Support Logistics with technical evaluation on Right Inventory at Right place, prepare critical parts list, PM Kits and parts stock inventory required per machine model while maintaining the recommended min/max levels
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction on a consistent basis
- Liaison between OEM’s and Management (Site Operation/Site Managers, Team Leaders) on technical and product quality issues and implement improvement suggested by the OEM’s
- Be a speaking partner of HMD in terms of customer feedback on product performance
- Drive customer centricity with entire service force across Ghana
- Handle warranty claim settlement and warranty recovery from OEM/Suppliers for parts that do not conform to standards
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ engineering having minimum 5 Years of relevant experience with knowledge of parts and inventory control
- 5 years of professional experience in similar role
- Country Experience is a major plus; Machinery Experience (or B2B company) is a major plus
- Experience working with mining machinery, preferably excavators, wheel loaders and dump trucks (a strong technical background is desired)
- Technical sales experience in a Dealership environment, preferably selling solutions to mining and construction customers
- Initiative – a desire to take responsibility for a region and drive progress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Commitment to providing quality customer service, on a consistent basis
- Ability to handle and work under pressure, and prioritise workflow
- Solid report writing ability and computer literacy.
- Strong knowledge of Maintenance Systems’ and execution
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up
- Effective Time Management with demonstrated ability to manage people and tasks effectively.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, with ability to prepare Weekly/Monthly Presentations and Reports
- Strong computer skills (use of Microsoft Office Products- Word, Excel, Power Point…)
- Good Negotiation Skills
Other Requirements (Travel; Working Conditions, etc…)
- Mobile (need to visit clients, prepare events, visit external service providers).