Vacancy Number: 3632
Date Posted: 3 October, 2020
Job Expires: 10 October, 2020
To Greet and welcome all guest to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage on arrival. Ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times, and that all guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check the daily arrival list for VVIP’s or guests with special need.
- To be present at the Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag baggage and return the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspect guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests’ rooms and other offices.
- Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
- Inform Front Desk Cashier to charge items given on loan, in case there are any charges applicable.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
- Update and file the left luggage request form / Long Term luggage request form.
- Transport departing guest’s luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist the senior Concierge on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
- Perform any other service assigned by management
Qualification & Requirements
- Diploma in relevant field
- Experience working in a hotel or serviced apartment environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills