Qualitative Data Analyst
Our client is a non-profit organization whose mission has been to improve maternal and newborn health outcomes in the public health system. We work together with governments and Ministries of Health to deploy affordable and scalable solutions through public hospitals, where the majority of underserved mothers and babies receive care. Our client is seeking to recruit a Qualitative Data Analyst (Short-term Consultancy) will be responsible for carrying out qualitative data collection and transcription, lead the analysis and reporting of transcribed data for a study.
- The Qualitative Data Analyst will lead the coding, analysis and report writing for data derived from 8 Focus Group Discussions and 24 Key Informant Interviews.
- Carrying out qualitative data collection and transcription Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance department including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, training, and conducting regular assessment of financial procedures.
- Reporting of findings from the coding and analysis of transcripts in accordance with the objectives of the study using NVivo software.
- Report detailing findings from the qualitative analysis and recommendations for programmatic adaptations and scale, based on the findings of the qualitative analysis
- Dissemination of report to research and program team as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or other relevant field is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of research and qualitative data analysis experience
- Knowledge of and experience with the Ghana health system; experience with Maternal and Newborn Health (MNH) projects is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with NVivo or other qualitative data analysis software
- Strong research report writing skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); Familiarity with Twi (spoken and written) is a plus
- Ability to produce high quality work under tight timeframes