Vacancy Number: 6690
Location: Accra, Ghana
Date Posted: 14 April, 2021
Job Expires: 21 April, 2021
Our Client is a reputable well-established company in the Cashew Nut Processing industry incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our client is seeking to fill the vacancy in the above mentioned role.
The business is looking to enhance its cadre of professionals as follows:
- Degree in Science (min)/ recommendation from recognized institution and internal performance evaluating procedures or related field.
- Knowledge in GMP, APPCC and standards related to food safety.
- At least one year experience in similar position/performance evaluation, recommendation.
- Knowledge in food safety management, good knowledge in occupational, health and safety management and leadership skills, interpersonal relationship skills, higher level of integrity, good computer skills, excellent communication skills.
- Investigate and set standards for quality/health and safety
- Ensure the maintenance of the quality program;
- Ensure the maintenance of the activities established in the company’s quality program;
- Ensure compliance with food quality and safety standards required by the company, customers and government agencies;
- Determine and agree in house quality procedures, standards and/or specification;
- Ensure Specific quality requirements of suppliers are met;
- Ensure that the processing of cashew comply with standards of company;
- Write management/technical reports;
- Provide advice and guidance on the preparation of documentation and interpretation of quality assurance procedures;
- Monitoring performance and determining training needs;
- Supervise technical or laboratory staff;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and external standards. eg EPA, FDA, etc.
Proximity : Must be around Tema, Dawhwenya and Prampram
Working days: Mondays – Friday