Raw Materials Sourcing Assistance
Our client is a sourcing company that provides international apparel brands with ethical, cost-competitive and quality manufacturing solutions in West Africa whose vision is to demonstrate that ethical manufacturing can and should be done at industrial scale, not just associated with luxury products. Based in Ghana, our client has a dynamic team bringing decades of experience from around the world in product development, quality assurance, account management, social impact, operations and finance.
- Managing 3 separate sections under the warehouse department which includes; raw materials section, dispensing section and packaging materials section.
- Effectively monitor the use of ‘’DREAMSAPP’’ management accounting software to manage inventory.
- Timely communicate with the procurement department to determine the incoming of new stocks, both international and local, while effectively managing space for inventory.
- Effective warehouse management within the domain and all materials for easily identification or traceability.
- Timely run projections for all production plan from all production departments to meet their demand.
- Ensuring all dispensing activities are done as per production plan and ready for production.
- Prepare report at the end of every production cycle to ensure daily activities within the domain has been met.
- Preparation of the department for Audit stock taking purpose to know the quantity and availability of materials in stock.
- Consistently monitor the stock levels of fast-moving products in the category A&B and replenish stock immediately if there are shortages of materials in other not to halt production.
- Manage the reception of goods that will be stored in the warehouse.
- Ensure materials are placed in their appropriate and safe locations, considering temperature, size, weight and available space.
- Ensure that the work schedule for warehouse staffs is being executed on timely basis.
- Maintain and follow the safety protocols to protect all materials in stock, adhering to all the SOPs and GMP measures to meet standard in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Provide timely report (Daily, Weekly & Monthly) and ensure proper documentation are highly observed.
- Responsible for proper care of all assets and working tools assigned for official work.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Critical thinker
- Good communication skills
- Exhibit good leadership skills
- Stock management system.
- Enthusiasm towards work.
- Dedication towards work
- Ability to impact on the job role
- Team-working skills