Our Client is a reputable well-established in the machinery and equipment industry incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our Client is seeking to recruit Sales Advisors to support operations and the delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Meeting the customers and giving product presentations
- Negotiating and convincing the customers to buy the products
- Making cold calls to find prospective customers and recommending standard products to the customers.
- Performing the job of selling maintenance and repair services to prospective clients.
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets and to project a number of
contacts to be made.
- Actively use territory management tools to prospect, source, and maintain quality customers in assigned area.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and Keep records of customer follow ups.
- Actively engage in collecting the receivables
- Gathering intelligence data from competition and forwarding it to the sales manager so that effective strategies can be decided upon.
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries.
- Study customer needs and coordinate customer service.
- Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives.
- Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration /Engineering /Marketing / Finance or a related field.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in sales and marketing from the construction and/or mining sectors.
- Fluency in languages: English.
- Ability to drive – has a valid driver’s license