Vacancy Number: 10440
Location: Accra, Ghana
Date Posted: 9 November, 2021
Job Expires: 28 April, 2022
Elidel Prestige Limited, a Manpower management company is recruiting Sales Executive on behalf of its clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry.
We are therefore seeking experienced professionals in the above-mentioned role.
Sales Executive shall research and develop, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction. Collaborate with management to ensure targets are met.
Education, Experience, Requirements:
- At least Diploma; Knowledge in sales, or business skills
- At least two (2) years of industry sales experience
- Computer literate: MS Suites, Social Media
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients by providing support.
- Meet and sell products to customers in the showroom
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Qualifications / Requirement:
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Communication/ Creativity
- Client Relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills