SALES OFFICER/ ADMINISTRATOR
Our Client is a reputable well-established company in the Food processing industry incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our client is seeking a Sales Officer & Administrator to facilitate the day-to-day sales delivery to consumers.
The Sales Officer & Administrator will administratively report to the Sales Manager.
Location: Accra, Ghana
In charge of multiple sales and administrative support for the sales department as well as facilitate timely delivery of orders to the final consumer.
- In charge of all sales
- Check sales orders to ensure product prices are in accordance with company pricing policy.
- Verify and enter appropriate credit and payment terms against each order.
- Confirm availability of stocks and delivery dates from Logistics.
- Raise orders and invoices on QuickBooks.
- Liaise with Logistics to get the orders ready for customers
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to check the products to ensure that goods delivered to customers are in good condition.
- Receive customer returns and submit copies to Quality Assurance, Finance and Logistics and ensure goods are replaced.
- Update customer records by inputting details of new customers in the database.
- Track all payments and get them ready for filling.
- Follow up on payments from customers.
- Handle routine requests for price quotes, trade terms and delivery dates.
- Manage the online community by taking orders and ensuring that they are delivered on time.
- Track all Van sales orders and payments.
- Liaise with Logistics on quality issues that have to do with Raw Materials and finished products.
- Work with the Logistics Department to ensure customer requests are met.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance on all issues relating to product quality and safety issues.
- Contact customers to solicit new orders and /or confirm orders.
Responsibility for Assets
- Responsible for all sales and customer records
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- A year’s experience in a related role
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Planning and Organising Skills: Ability to plan own activities to meet tight deadlines
- Results Orientation: Ability to follow through orders to ensure that products are delivered to customers and meet targets.