SENIOR HR MANAGER
Our client is a global leader in optimized resource management. Veolia Ghana Limited is seeking a Senior HR Manager with experience to implement strategies that will ensure the survival and viability of the organization.
Reporting into the MD, the incumbent will provide end to end HR services to the company to enable it carry out and achieve its strategic business and people objectives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess learning needs and facilitate learning interventions to develop the teams across the business
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Qualification and Experience:
- MSc degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Industrial Relations or relevant certification (IHRMP, CIPD, SHRM or HRCI).
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably within the mining and water treatment sectors)
- Previous experience of successfully managing a team
- Experience with budget management
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems)
Knowledge, Skills & Behavioural Competencies:
- Knowledge of business practices in the water and mining industry is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Labour legislation and HR best practices
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement.
Deadline for submission of application
Thursday 12th May, 2022
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)