Our Client is a reputable well-established firm in the machinery and equipment industry, incorporated under the Laws of Ghana. Our Client is seeking to recruit a Telesales Advisor to support operations and the delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
Reporting to: Head of Telesales
Internal Dynamics: Finance, maintenance and Spare parts, Sales Rep & Advisors, Rental
- To prospect for and establish relationships with new business/customers through call drives.
- To maintain contact with the company’s customers, and ensure database information is updated/accurate.
- To promote the company’s products and services by supporting Sales, Spare parts Sales, and Maintenance.
- To provide internal support for customer enquiries and complaints.
- To attend marketing and brand activations as deemed necessary.
- To manage call portfolios and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- To initiate opportunities for rentals and the sale of used machinery.
- To follow up on outstanding quotations and facilitate closing the transaction.
- To achieve and exceed telephone call and appointment related KPI
- To use Hubspot CRM as the main platform to perform all the above activities
Accountability & Responsibility:
- To ensure that the database is updated daily with details of all incoming telephone activity.
- To plan and implement your own customer telephone call follow up strategy, in line with the portfolio and quarterly strategy set by H.O.D.
- Consistently maintaining the existing client database within the company’s core values.
- Be abreast with our product portfolio.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- To make telephone calls and manage information on our customer base.
- Make cold calls to find prospective customers and book appointments for sales advisors
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets.
- Act as an admin assistant to the Sales Advisors and support to close deals.
- Actively use the CRM to prospect, source and maintain customer contact in the assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from enquiries and referrals and keep records of customer follow ups
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer and non-customers enquiries.
- Maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives.
- Enhance the company’s reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values.
- Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
- Minimum of a HND or Bachelors’ Degree.
- Excellent telephone tone and manner.
- Must be competent in excel, word and CRM systems
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent marketing and sales skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Must be a team player
- Able to work under diverse working conditions
- Able to handle the sales pressure and give out optimum results
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to the corporate mission.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- Customer Driven (Internal & External).
- High energy with a strong drive for results.
- Creativity and Innovation, with the ability to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Inclusiveness and ability to work well with different cultures and working environments.
- Fluency in languages: French/English.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2022
For the full Job Description, kindly apply on our website job portal at www.elidelprestige.com. Qualified professionals should send a Resume/CV to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
** Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.